We’re under construction! Please bear with us as we make some tweaks! With the blessing of being one church in two campuses, it’s time to have our website match our growing ministry. We hope to maintain all needed information but it may be a tad messy. Thank you for your patience and check back soon!
Thank you for visiting the W3-Women Walking Worthy Website!! Hopefully this website will keep you well informed of all that W3 has to offer our church.
W3-Women Walking Worthy is the Women’s ministry at First Bible Church in Decatur and Madison, Alabama. We are one church, two campuses. We hope that this website will help you to get to know us and how you can get involved!
A good place to start is to view the Tabs for each specific ministry to get a closer look at that particular ministry and to see any new information and upcoming dates.
Our goal is to constantly review and update this website to give you the latest information possible. So check back periodically to stay up to date!!!
“And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God”
To be a Women’s Ministry that will develop a culture of women at First Bible Church who think and live biblically – hence “walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him.”
Using our theme verse as a guide, this process involves:
- Being “filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding”
- Teach Women God’s Word
- Teach women a biblical perspective of their relationships with Christ, family and the church (biblical womanhood)
- Disciple women how to live out biblical womanhood
- “Bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God”
- Develop life-giving women’s ministries that flow out of and support First Bible Church’s biblical, doctrinal standards and vision
- Encourage women to use their gifts and talents to serve the body of Christ
- Build unity in the church
- Impart the legacy of biblical womanhood to the next generation